TUITION FEES PER TRIMESTER: EFFECTIVE 01/AUG/2011
● Basic Medical Sciences – US $ 6250.00
● Clinical Sciences
● Hospitals in U.S.A – US $ 12,500.00
● US $ 10,500.00 for St. Lucian Students
● UWI – Jamaica, West Indies – US $ 9,500.00
● Withdrawal on the first day of class – 100% refund
● Up to one (1) week attendance – 90% refund
● Up to two (2) weeks attendance – 75% refund
● Up to three (3) weeks attendance – 50% refund
● Up to four (4) weeks attendance – 25% refund
● Up to five (5) weeks attendance – 10% refund
● Six or more than six weeks attendance – no refund
* The refund policy covers only the first trimester students and is not applicable for transfer or clinical science tuition.
** The initial deposit of $1000 and an administrative fee of $100.00 will be deducted before the refund is issued.
*All prices are listed in US dollars.
● The Comprehensive Exit Examination (CBSE) is mandatory to complete the Basic Science Program and to begin Clinical Science Program .
● Clinical Credit will be listed for every sixteen (16) weeks.
● The original clinical evaluation forms have to be on file.
● No partial clinical credit transcript will be issued.
● The student has to be in Good Standing and current with his/her account with school.
● For transfer students: No transcript will be issued unless official transcript from the transferring institution is on file.